10% off a Whole Home Electrical Inspection
Our Electricians will come to your home and review all of your electrical systems for safety and capacity.
The regular price for a whole home electrical inspection is $225 + tx and will cover your entire electrical system in every room in your house. Our electricians check every plug, switch, fixture, fan and smoke detector in your home, and provide you with a written report that shows you the status of the electrical system.
Some examples of the 28 items on our checklist of your electrical panel include:
- Make and model of Electrical Panel/Breaker Board
- Are all Breakers correctly labeled?
- Are there any loose wires or loose breakers?
- Is the system properly grounded?
- Are any aluminum branch circuts present?
- Are there any splices or unacceptable connections present?
- Is the panel itself outdated or one of the brands listed?
(Crouse-Hinds, ITE, Murray, Sylvania/GTE-Sylvania/Challenger, Trumbell Electric, Zinsco, Cutler-Hammer Type CH”notched”, Commander, CEB)
- Plus many more!