No amount of preventative maintenance can protect you from a lighting strike, or a spike in the grid. The only sure method to protect the overall integrity of your electrical equipment is with a surge suppression unit.
At Sun Electrical, our certified electricians can help you choose the right surge suppression for your commercial building. Once you’ve got the right unit for your operation, Sun Electrical will install it into your system to give you the protection you need.
Surge suppression can range from protecting your computers and electronic equipment, to whole building surge suppression to protect your most expensive machinery. Choosing the right option for your building is made easy with a simple call to Sun Electrical.
Don’t wait until it’s too late, protect your investment today.
There are many benefits to having Sun Electrical install new home automation in your building, or upgrade an existing system. These include:
- Improving your bottom line through energy management
- With automation, you can control the heating and cooling and manage the energy within your facility. HVAC and lighting consume the majority of the power you use. With automation, you can break your facility into separate zones, set schedules, and adjust the settings as required. Automation can save anywhere from 5-20% on your energy bills.
- Convenience and peace of mind through remote control
- New automation systems allow you to have access to your business 24/7 from practically anywhere. All you need is an internet connection. You can rest easy knowing that you can monitor your facility from anywhere, and make adjustments as required.
- Increased security
- When using automation that is combined with your security system, such as CCTV, you can monitor everything within your building. You can also use the automation and control system to lock doors at specific times, adjust lighting, etc.
- The good feeling that comes from helping our environment
- Using automation and controls in your building or facility can save you money, but it can also reduce impact on the environment. You can reduce your electrical power consumption, and when tied into your plumbing and HVAC system, you can reduce your water and gas consumption. It all adds up to a huge benefit for Mother Nature.
Find out what Sun Electrical can do for your business – start saving now.