Total Comfort and Peace of Mind
Sun Solar and Electrical are certified installers for Nuheat in floor heating systems. We have proven expertise that means we know how to install your system for maximum lifespan, safety, and durability. In fact, our customers get an upgrade on their warranty – that’s 25 years of complete coverage!
Our expert electricians can recommend the right system for your needs. Whether you’re building a new house or renovating your existing home, we’ll ensure your infloor system works correctly. We offer a satisfaction guarantee that says “if you’re not happy, we’re not done!”.
Professional Installation for the Results You Want
Because in floor heating systems involve electrical wiring, you want to make sure the work is done safely. Our electricians will ensure the work meets Alberta’s electrical code and will be safe for your family.
We can also advise you on the perfect solution to avoid the issues some homeowners face when they don’t have professional quality work.
When Sun Solar and Electrical installs your system, you get the 25-Year Total Protection warranty. This covers not only the product itself, but repairs or replacements to the system if needed, plus any floor covering and installation costs.
Why You’ll Love Our In Floor Heating Systems
Here in Calgary, our winters are long and cold. We spend a lot of time indoors, so it makes sense to make our homes as comfortable as possible.
Infloor heating (also known as radiant heating) is the perfect way to add comfort to your home.
There are so many advantages to in floor heat systems from Nuheat:
- Easy to install. There are a lot of options available for use under surfaces like tile and wood (including engineered/laminate). Options include standard cable, mesh, mats, and custom mats.
- Energy efficient. As a “low temperature” heating system, radiant heating uses a larger heating area. That means you need less heat to achieve the temperature you want. It’s actually more efficient than forced air, because no heat is lost in the ductwork.
- Perfect for homes with high ceilings. Heat starts right under your feet, where you want to feel it. You get efficient heat distribution as heat rises naturally.
- A great way to say ‘welcome home’. Radiant heat works perfectly with tiled areas like front entryways and mudrooms.
- Fantastic for bathrooms. Step out of the shower and onto a perfectly warmed floor.
- Makes getting out of bed the morning so much easier. Eliminates that cold shock when you put your feet on the floor.
- You choose the temperature. Our infloor heating systems are controllable via thermostat, and can be programmed as needed. Nest-compatible thermostats available.
- Additional peace and quiet. By adding an extra layer of materials to your floor, in floor heating can reduce noise levels.
- Doesn’t dry out the air. Unlike with furnaces, in floor heating doesn’t expose your air to open flames that remove moisture.
- Convenience. Our solutions are virtually maintenance free.
- Better for allergy and asthma sufferers. Doesn’t blow dust and allergens around.
You can use in floor heating with your furnace to achieve the perfect results for your home.